BOSTON TAX INSTITUTE, LTD.
201 OLD FARM ROAD
MILTON, MA 02186-3739
(617) 698 – 1833
FAX (617) 696 – 7577 FAX
SECTION 199A / 20% QBI DEDUCTION
SECTION 199A & RENTAL REAL ESTATE
SECTION 199A & SSTBs & AGGREGATION
STRATEGIC TAX PLANNING AFTER TCJA
INTERNATIONAL TAX FORMS COMPLIANCE
SECTION 163(j)-BUSINESS INTEREST DEDUCTION LIMITATION
OPPORTUNITY ZONES: HOW TO REDUCE TAXES AND INVEST LOCALLY
FORM 1040 PREPARATION WORKSHOP FOR MORE EXPERIENCED PREPARERS
The purpose of this letter is to announce our 2019 Fall Program! All of our seminars are designed to qualify for CPE credit under rules promulgated by the New England and NJ State Boards of Public Accountancy, and the Return Preparer Office in Washington, D.C. All of our 1-day seminars run from 9am-5pm (8:30am for registration and coffee), are priced at $260 each, and are designed to help you obtain and retain your best closely-held business and individual clients. As a special inducement to register with us this fall, you can obtain 24 or 40 hours of CPE credit by registering for any three 1-day seminars for only $615 or for any five 1-day seminars for only $925, respectively. Please note that any grouping of 3 or 5 registrants qualifies for the reduced fees, that our ½-day seminars are priced at $185 each, and that two different ½ day seminars on the same day are priced at $280 (not $370). Also, please note that our 2019 FASB/SSARS/SAS and Compilation & Review seminars qualify for the 80 hour requirement for Yellow Book. If you register for our 2019 FASB/SSARS/SAS Update or Compilation & Review, please add $36 to your registration fee to cover the extra cost of the extensive materials.
This fall, we are proud to offer Section 163(j)-Business Interest Limitation on 8/22 in Waltham, 11/22 in Seekonk, and 12/6 in Randolph; Opportunity Zones on 8/21 in Portland, 11/15 in Seekonk, and 12/4 in Waltham; IRS/RI Practice & Procedure on 12/12 in Seekonk; and Responsibilities in Tax Practice on 12/12 in Seekonk which is intended to qualify for 4 credit hours of instruction on Professional Ethics. Also, we are offering Cash Method/Tax Accounting Strategies and Changes in Methods of Accounting after TCJA on 11/13 in Waltham.
We are delighted to announce that our 2019 FASB/SSARS/SAS Update will be led by Prof. John A. Armstrong, CPA on 11/01 in Danvers, 11/13 in Seekonk, 11/15 for the New Hampshire Society of CPAs in Manchester, NH, 11/21 in Marlboro, and 12/5 in Waltham and that Jack also will be presenting Compilation & Review on 11/7 in Waltham.
Seminars will be presented at the following locations:
- Hyatt house, Waltham, MA, 54 Fourth Avenue – Exit 27A off of Route 128
- The Chateau Restaurant, Waltham, MA, 195 School Street – Take Route 20 East off of Route 128
- Comfort Inn, Randolph, MA, 1374 North Main Street – Exit 5A off of Route 128
- Best Western Plus, Danvers, MA, 50 Dayton Street – Exit for Center Street off of Route 1
- Holiday Inn, Marlboro, MA, 265 Lakeside Avenue – Exit 24A (Route 20) off of Route I-495
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, W. Springfield, MA, 1080 Riverdale Street at I-91 – Exit 4 off of the MA Pike
- Clarion Inn, Seekonk, MA, 940 Fall River Avenue – Exit 1 in MA off of Route 195
- LaQuinta Inn & Suites, Andover, MA, 131 River Road – Exit 45 off of Route 93
- Lantana, Randolph, 43 Scanlon Drive – Randolph, MA 02368 – Exit 5A off of Route 128
- Holiday Inn, Hyannis, MA, 1127 Route 132 (Bearse Way / Iyannough Road)
- Fireside Inn, Portland, ME, 81 Riverside Street – Exit 48 off of Route 95
- Hampton Inn, White River Junction, VT 104 Ballardvale Drive – Exit 11 off of Routes 89 & 91
Pages 2 and 3 list our dates and locations, pages 3 – 6 list our seminar descriptions, page 6 also lists the Tentative Agenda for our 2-day seminars in January, page 7 contains a List of Faculty, and page 8 contains a Registration Form. All of our seminars have been updated to reflect the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and all of them come with a money-back guarantee in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the presentation. We expect our 2019 Fall Program to be very heavily attended, so please register early and avoid being closed out!